We are so excited to announce that we are opening a brand new Paragon Infusion Center in Fort Worth, Texas. This location is one of multiple new sites that we will be opening in 2021. In Texas, we currently have infusion centers located in Dallas, Plano, Arlington, North Richland Hills, San Antonio, Stone Oak, Round Rock, Austin, and Houston. For a complete list of locations, visit our website.
We are excited to continue serving Dallas/Fort Worth and the surrounding area. Each one of our centers is run by a highly trained team of nurse practitioners and registered nurses. The centers also furnish comfortable recliners, complimentary wifi, coffee and snacks, televisions, reading materials, and private rooms upon request.
What We Do. For nearly 20 years, we have specialized in life-saving and life-giving infusible and injectable drug therapies used to treat a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Why We Do It. Our heart is to serve you by providing excellent healthcare services focused on improving your quality of life so you can reach your personal goals.
How We Do It. We do this by taking the time to connect with you to best understand your specific needs and then empower you on your health journey.
Why Paragon Infusion Centers?
- Flexible Center Hours. Our centers offer flexible scheduling options. Contact your local center for weekend and holiday availability.
- State of the Art Facilities. Each center features relaxing recliners, televisions, free wifi, coffee, and snacks in a comfortable environment.
- FDA-approved Therapies. We offer the latest, most advanced therapy options so you can manage and treat your condition.
- Compassionate Services. Our centers are run by a compassionate and highly trained team of Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
- An Affordable Alternative. Our centers are an affordable and convenient alternative to hospital care. Many of our centers also offer free parking.
We're here to make healthcare easier by providing you with access to the infusible or injectable medication needed to treat your condition. Our team will manage the infusion process for you from start to finish. If you're eligible, our team will connect you with financial assistance programs that can help relieve the cost of your healthcare needs.
We specialize in treating Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Ulcerative Colitis, and more. For more information about our services, visit https://paragonhealthcare.com/.