Having an in-office infusion suite allows physicians to treat their patients from the initial consult in the hospital through the end of therapy. In our current healthcare climate, there is a critical need for solutions to help physicians close the gap of care of their patients since they are responsible for their treatment duration.
These infusion suites are an incredible opportunity with significant revenue potential that can yield $140k to $840k annually. For continued therapies, such as IV antibiotics, physicians are responsible for their patients' care post-hospitalization even if they are not the one providing the treatment. They bear the majority of the burden but have little involvement in the actual administration of the necessary drugs.
Many physicians, such as Infection Disease doctors, are looking into in-office infusion suite options to build their patient census, manage patient care quality and accountability, manage the accuracy and efficiency of patient care, and benefit from partnering with a medical management company.
Some of the advantages of in-office infusion suites are:
- No start-up fees or upfront costs
- No long-term contract commitment
- Look and see trial period
- Utilization of existing office space
- Maintain ownership and control of the existing practice
- Assistance with obtaining insurance contracts and credentialing
- Hiring and staffing oversight
- Access to experienced financial and billing services
- Quality assurance team and program
- Medical office locator services
- Construction, facilities, and interior design teams
These clinics also benefit patients by providing them with stability and consistency in their care. Patients will have the opportunity to foster and build long-term relationships with their whole care team because they’ll see the same group of health professionals at each appointment rather than receiving care from multiple different providers and teams.
Many patients that have been able to stay in their physician’s care from start to finish also feel a sense of community with their care team thus promoting, trust, adherence, and compliance towards their therapy. This leads to a higher likelihood of a positive therapy outcome. The close-knit setting allows for the caring provider, nurses, and staff to directly observe any medication side effects, monitor the patient’s compliance, efficiently make necessary adjustments to the care plan, and ultimately avoid any further hospital visits.
Patients will also benefit from:
- Easier check-ins for their scheduled infusion
- Reduced wait time and flexible appointment times for their treatment
- Streamlined infusion therapy routine
- Cost-effective care through a single provider
InSite Therapy Centers is a turn-key solution for infusion suite oversight. Our process is easy – simply start by contacting us to set up a meeting time to discuss your service needs. We’ll walk you through everything step by step to ensure your practice complies with the government’s newest regulations.
For more information about in-office infusion suites, visit https://paragonhealthcare.com/insite.