We are so excited to announce that we will soon be opening a brand-new home infusion pharmacy in Oklahoma City, OK. Currently, we have pharmacies in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas, that help us serve 30,000+ patients annually. We anticipate the Paragon family growing to serve 100,000+ patients each year by 2025.
Our newest pharmacy site will be located at 1111 North Lee, Suite 248, Oklahoma City, OK 73103. This is the first of over 50 new sites that we are adding to serve our patients better. Our specialty infusion pharmacies provide highly targeted, lifesaving treatments for multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, hemophilia, and hundreds of more disease states.
We are excited to continue serving the state of Oklahoma as a specialty pharmacy and infusion services provider. Oklahoma has just under 4 million residents, with Oklahoma City ranking #1 in population density. It is home to the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder, the only major league team in the state. Oklahoma is also home to multiple minor league sports teams in basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. The state is known for its college sports team, University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University, with both teams averaging 50,000+ fans in attendance at each football game.
Why Choose Paragon as Your Specialty Infusion Pharmacy?
- Easy referral process. You have a choice in who provides your infusion services. All you have to do is inform your provider that you would like to use Paragon as your specialty pharmacy, and we will take care of the rest.
- Coordination with provider. We will work with your provider to build a customized care plan that's suited for you and your lifestyle. We will also verify your insurance, benefits information, and handle all prior authorizations.
- Outstanding clinical staff. Our compassionate team of nurses and pharmacists are committed to each patient so that they receive the medication and supplies they need when they need them. They are also available for patient and caregiver education on the infusion process.
- Pharmacist on-call 24/7. Our team knows that urgent situations may arise at any moment and are available 24/7 for anything our patients may need. Our pharmacies are also capable of shipping medication and supplies overnight directly to a patient’s doorstep at no extra cost.
Fun Facts About Oklahoma:
- The official languages of Oklahoma are English, Choctaw, and Cherokee
- Oklahoma was admitted to the union on November 16, 1907
- Oklahoma was the 46th state
- Oklahoma has the largest Native American population of any state in the USA
- Oklahoma is the tribal headquarters for 39world's American tribes
- The world's first parking meter was installed in Oklahoma City on July 16, 1935
- The "shopping cart" was first invented by a supermarket chain owner in Oklahoma City
- The state bird is a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
- The state tree is the Redbud
- The state insect is the European Honeybee
How many times have you wished healthcare wasn't complicated? Learn more about Paragon's focus on making your life a little bit easier.
About Paragon Healthcare:
- We currently serve 30,000+ patients annually with the number projected to increase to serving 100,000+ each year by 2025
- We currently have 800+ employees with plans to grow our team to 2,500+ by 2025
- We currently have 35+ infusion centers, specialty pharmacies, and offices nationwide with plans to add an additional 50+ locations by 2025
- We treat and manage 300+ different disease states and disorders annually
- We attend and participate in 100+ events throughout the nation each year
Learn more about Paragon Healthcare at https://paragonhealthcare.com/