Paragon Healthcare’s Home Cardiac Program offers a comprehensive and patient tailored approach, focused on the complex needs of the advanced CHF patient. Our patient population is unique, comprised of patients awaiting cardiac transplants, LVAD implantation and patients seeking relief of their advanced heart failure symptoms.
Our goal is to improve our patient’s quality of life. Our specialized expertise and dedicated Heart Failure, Heart Transplant and LVAD team of nurses are available to manage patient care and outcomes. Prior to discharge, clinical liaisons are available to provide highly customized “one on one” education on home INOTROPE infusion in the hospital to make the transition home as smooth and comfortable as possible.
Clinical indicators are monitored to reach desired goals and decrease the incidence of readmissions into the hospital and by decreasing the frequency of ER visits due to decompensated heart failure by providing ongoing patient education, close monitoring and management by our Cardiac Team Clinicians.
Home health nurses are available for biweekly visits to the patient’s home for cardiac assessment and ongoing patient teaching, as needed.
We have multiple partnerships with renowned physicians to achieve goals and improve outcomes. Our pharmacists provide therapeutic drug monitoring and work closely with physicians and cardiac team to facilitate planned treatment outcomes.
Other Paragon services available:
- First dose protocols available
- Nursing can be arranged with local home care agencies
- Same day start of care is possible
- After hours calls are answered by live clinical staff to ensure quick response to patient care
- Staff available to provide information and support to the patient regarding benefit verification, authorization, cost of therapy and billing questions prior to service
- Individualized Nutrition Support Therapy is available as needed